Online enrollment for Pre-K at Arab Primary School is open through March 22. A random selection drawing will be held on March 25.
It’s for school year 2021/2022.
Parents do not have to present for the drawing. They will be notified by mail beginning April 16.
Enrollment is open to all children who are 4 years of age on or before Sept. 1, and residents of the state of Alabama (children who are eligible for kindergarten are ineligible).
You will need the following for registration:
• Birth certificate (must be submitted directly to the APS front office);
• Proof of residence (a current utility bill or copy of a lease or mortgage submitted to the APS front office);
• Enrollees must complete an Arab City Schools enrollment from and submit directly APS front office;
• Custody papers if applicable;
• Child’s Social Security number.
• No child will be denied participation on basis of income, sex, race, color, national origin or disability.
For more information visit: https://alprek.asapconnected.com; or call: Arab Primary School, 256-586-6005.