Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF MARSHALL COUNTY, ALABAMA IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF MICHAEL E.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF MARSHALL COUNTY, ALABAMA IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF MICHAEL E. JOHNSON, DECEASED CASE NO. 20-146 LETTERS TESTAMENTARY on the Estate of MICHAEL E. JOHNSON, deceased, having been granted to, DARLYN L. JOHNSON, the undersigned on the 8th day of May, 2020, by the HONORABLE ANDREA LECROY, Judge of Probate of said County, notice is hereby given that all persons having claims against said estate are hereby required to present the same within the time allowed by law, or the same will be barred. DARLYN L. JOHNSON CLINT MAZE WILMER & LEE, P.A. 725 North Brindlee Mountain Parkway Arab, Alabama 35016 (256) 586-9000 3tc:5/14;5/21;5/28/2020
- City offices opening – but with caution
- First day back – Aug. 10 – for now
- Voting problems must be addressed by the state
- U.S. 231 Phase 1 complete
- Mayor enjoys $17 cup of coffee, thanks to me
- $200 per AEC customer available for electric bill help
- Walls appointed to Arab BOE
- New lungs, lease on life for Huckaby
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.