Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF MARSHALL COUNTY, ALABAMA IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF JANET K.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF MARSHALL COUNTY, ALABAMA IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF JANET K. VANDIVER, deceased. CASE NO. 21-256 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: Letters Testamentary having been granted on the Last Will and Testament of the decedent to NANCY LYNN BURMEISTER and SANDRA JOHNSON, the Personal Representatives of the deceased, on the 29th day of June, 2021, by the Honorable ANDREA LECROY, Judge of the Probate Court of Marshall County, Alabama, notice is hereby given that all persons having claims against such estate are required to file an itemized and verified statement of such claim in the office of such Judge of Probate within six (6) months from the above date or the same will be barred and payment prohibited. NANCY LYNN BURMEISTER, Personal Representative, Estate of JANET K. VANDIVER, deceased SANDRA JOHNSON, Personal Representative, Estate of JANET K. VANDIVER, deceased 3tc:7/8;7/15;7/22/2021
- Brewer football: 'Meet the Patriots' event scheduled for Aug. 12
- Arab swimming: Riptide competing at state meet this weekend
- Arab football: Knights open practice Monday; new turf almost ready
- Back to school special next week
- Writer: we must all speak truth to power
- No tax on school items
- Thank you Arab Electric for job well done
- COVID vaccine clinic to be at Brindlee school
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.