Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF MARSHALL COUNTY, ALABAMA CASE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF MARSHALL COUNTY, ALABAMA CASE NO. 21-324 RE: IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF JANICE FAYE LYBRAND SMITH, DECEASED ADMINISTRATOR’S NOTICE TO FILE CLAIMS Letters of Administration of said deceased having been granted to the undersigned on the 6 day of July, 2021, by the Honorable Andrea LeCroy, Judge of Probate of Marshall County, notice is hereby given that all persons having claims against said estate are hereby required to present the same within the time allowed by law or the same will be barred. George M. Barnett Marshall County Administrator 3tc:7/22;7/29;8/5/2021
- Brewer football: 'Meet the Patriots' event scheduled for Aug. 12
- Arab swimming: Riptide competing at state meet this weekend
- Arab football: Knights open practice Monday; new turf almost ready
- Back to school special next week
- Writer: we must all speak truth to power
- No tax on school items
- Thank you Arab Electric for job well done
- COVID vaccine clinic to be at Brindlee school
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.