Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF MARSHALL COUNTY, ALABAMA CASE NO.: 2019 - 196 IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF MARTHA N.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF MARSHALL COUNTY, ALABAMA CASE NO.: 2019 - 196 IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF MARTHA N. GARMON, deceased ADMINISTRATOR’S NOTICE TO FILE CLAIMS Letters of Administration on the Estate of MARTHA N. GARMON, deceased, having been granted to JAMES A. NEWMAN and ALLEN GARMON on the 24th day of May, 2019, by the Honorable Andrea LeCroy, Judge of Probate of said County, notice is hereby given that all persons having claims against said estate are hereby required to present the same within the time allowed by law, or the same will be barred. NORMA M. WELLS (CHAO80) Attorney for JAMES A. NEWMAN and ALLEN GARMON, Administrators of the Estate of MARTHA N. GARMON 1640 Blount Avenue Guntersville, AL 35976 (256) 486-3407 3tc:5/14;5/21;5/28/2020
- City offices opening – but with caution
- First day back – Aug. 10 – for now
- Voting problems must be addressed by the state
- U.S. 231 Phase 1 complete
- Mayor enjoys $17 cup of coffee, thanks to me
- $200 per AEC customer available for electric bill help
- Walls appointed to Arab BOE
- New lungs, lease on life for Huckaby
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.