The Life Skills and Transition class at Arab High School was invited to attend the recent 2020 Night to Shine event at the First United Methodist Church in Guntersville.
- In the Tank: Arab coach Justin Jonus thrilled with accomplishments of his team, program
- Life Skills students' prom
- Arab wrestling: Knights take early lead in state tournament
- Overflows at five of six Arab sewer stations
- Arab boys basketball team wins subregional, plays in NE Regional today at 1:30 p.m.
Five of the six pump stations on the Arab Sewer Department system have overflowed recently because of rainwater and storm runoff.
Danny Hawkins is an Arab institution. He’s a lifelong resident, former athlete, longtime Pee-Wee football coach, baseball coach, barber and all-around good guy.
Arab boys coach Justin Jonus was thrilled after his team defeated Scottsboro in a nail-biter in the 5A, Area 15 Tournament at Guntersville last week (Feb. 4). He knew the win, regardless of what happened in the area tournament final three days later, gave his team the opportunity to accompli…
After clearing one hurdle – simply getting to the Von Braun Center on Thursday – the Arab wrestling team cleared a few more obstacles on the first day of the AHSAA Class 1A-5A tournament en route – the Knights hope – to another state championship.
For the third consecutive year, the Arab boys varsity basketball team is in the Northeast Regional at Jacksonville State after a solid 69-50 win over Crossville in the subregional Tuesday night.