In an effort to reduce the number of amputations due to diabetic ulcers, a local Lions Club purchased 155 mirrors to make it easier to help those with the disease check their feet daily.
- In the Tank: Syracuse teams have rare opportunity later this year
- Two Auburn golfers, one future Bama golfer qualify for U.S. Women's Amateur golf tournament
- Lions Club donates mirrors to help diabetics
- Rec league softball: Two Arab all-star teams competing in state tournaments this weekend
- Back to School copies available Tuesday at 'Popsicles with Principals’ at AES
Find out who your child’s teacher is and get a free popsicle.
CASA of Marshall County and The Child Advocacy Center are teaming up again to present Corks and Chefs, A Taste of Marshall County, on Monday, July 22, from 5:30-8:30 p.m. at Guntersville Town Hall.
The folks who cover Syracuse athletics are making a big deal about the Orange playing defending national champions in both their football and basketball home openers this coming season.
Two Auburn golfers and one future Alabama golfer have qualified for next month’s U.S. Women’s Amateur at Old Waverly Golf Club in West Point, Miss.
Arab has two teams participating in the Alabama Recreation and Parks Association (ARPA) State Softball Tournament this weekend at Lagoon Park in Montgomery.